Recently, I added to my collection of the Aufklärungs- und Redner-Informationsmaterial issued by the party’s central propaganda office in cooperation with the German Labor Front, although I am not sure how much of a contribution the latter organization made
I am adding some anti-Semitic instructions from March and April 1943.
That got me to review material on the GPA issued during the anti-Semitic campaigns of spring 1943. There are general campaign guidelines, speaker information, articles by Joseph Goebbels, and directives for magazine editors. Since it might be interesting to compare what was said in various places, here is a list of the material available on the GPA.
- Directives for the Anti-Bolshevist Propaganda Action: 20 February 1943
- Goebbels’s essay “The European Crisis”: 28 February 1943
- What Does Bolshevization Mean in Reality?: March 1943
- Speaker Express Information (“The Jewish Question as a Weapon at Home and Abroad”): 5 May 1943
- Goebbels’s essay “The War and the Jews”: 9 May 1943
- Speaker Express Information (“Twilight of the Jews”): 18 May 1943
- Anti-Semitic directives for magazine editors: 21 May 1943
- Goebbels’s essay “Driving Forces”: 6 June 1943
I don’t know of a complete set of this material. I have most, but all of it. For those who might find it useful, I provide an index to my collection.